Almost everyone loves deviled eggs
Almost everyone in our family loves deviled eggs so we make them pretty frequently. These are so delicious and easy to take on the go. I usually use farm-fresh eggs and tend to use the larger ones for this but if I’m making this into an egg salad any size will do. I admit I am not the best at using exact measurements so this is the base of where I start and then I add a bit more until I reach the desired taste. We tend to like ours to be a bit more on the sweeter side so it just depends on what your personal preference is. Now, on to my sweet and tangy deviled egg recipe.
Deviled Egg Recipe
18 hard-boiled eggs – cut in half, yolks placed in a separate bowl
¼ cup of mayonnaise
½ cup plain yogurt
1 tbsp yellow mustard
1-2 tbs finely chopped dill
salt/pepper to taste
Mix all together and taste, if you are wanting it a bit sweeter add more yogurt. Add a little bit at a time, if you realized you add a bit too much of something you can boil a few more eggs and add them to help even it out. If your desire is for a creamier consistency try adding more mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard than recommend above. Since I LOVE dill, I usually garnish each after assembling and top it off with paprika if I have it on hand.
Here are a few more toppings to try with this Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Chopped red or green onions
- Smoked salmon
- Slivered carrots
If you’re Looking for some more reading try these articles:
Wishing you love, light and inner peace babes ✌🌈✨💜
- Unlocking the Secrets of American Water Horehound
- Harnessing The Mystical Energy Of The Pisces Super Blue Moon
- Top 5 Books for Beginners: Explore the World of Herbal Medicine – Learning The Essentials
- Top Ten Medicinal Herbs for Your Garden: A Beginner’s Guide
- For Those New to Chakra Energy, Here Are The Basics of The Seven Chakras.