Not sure what to do with all of that dill in your garden? Make a quick and easy dill dressing to use on salads or use with cooking.
This is my favorite homemade dill dressing (so far 😋), tastes great and takes about 5 minutes to whip up. Feel free to experiment with different flavors of olive oil and if you need to make a larger batch simply double or triple the recipe!
¼ cup dill-infused olive oil – here’s the one I use
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tsp lemon juice or freshly squeezed lemon
1 tsp fresh dill – you can use dried but you will get more flavor with fresh
Salt/pepper to taste
Note on the Dill Dressing
Always taste before adding more of any of the above ingredients. The vinegar is the one I would add in small amounts. I’ve added too much at times and the acidity was overpowering. If this happens add in a bit more of the other ingredients to even out the taste, the upside is you’ll have a larger batch!
Other Ways To Save Dill From The Garden
Hang out to dry to make your own dill seasoning. This is perfect if you have an abundance, it will last all year and is a great way to share with others!
Create olive oil and garlic cubes, store them in the freezer, and use them for cooking all year round.
Here Are Some More Recipes on The Blog
Save for later
Wishing you love, light and inner peace babes ✌🌈✨💜
- Unlocking SSRI Medication: How They Work and Herbs You Should Avoid
- Understanding Anxiety: Causes, Symptoms & Natural Relief Techniques
- Unlocking the Secrets of American Water Horehound
- Harnessing The Mystical Energy Of The Pisces Super Blue Moon
- Top 5 Books for Beginners: Explore the World of Herbal Medicine – Learning The Essentials